Home Learning Packs
Just some additional information about your home learning packs.
Each pack has been differentiated for the needs of groups of children and contains-
- A folder with 3 pieces of paper glued under the flap. They are the user names and passwords for My Maths, Purple Mash and TT Rockstars. The children know how to access these sites and are familiar with how they operate.
- A Prayer card from the diocese.
- A reminder of our safe internet usage agreement (just a reminder and does not need to be signed or returned to school).
- A maths pack containing work which has been covered this term. There should be approximately 12 pieces of work from different areas of the Maths curriculum. Answers are supplied.
- A variety of comprehension tasks.
- An exercise book which, in the back has space to keep a diary, imaginary or real it is up to you! In the front cover there is a list of writing tasks that are linked to different subjects. Each requires- a plan, a draft and a write. They are writing text types we have studied in the last six months.
Some children who missed the last few days of school have reading books in their packs. I instructed the children to take books if they needed but if they had plenty to read at home then I was happy with this. Remember there are now many ways of reading books from electronic devices.
Remember any ace work can be emailed to our new class email address! See the class page!